Alternatively, just tick the medication you require on the re-order slip and then either:-
- Hand the slip in at Reception, or
- Leave it in the designated box in the Waiting Room, or in the external Mail box at the front entrance, or
- Post the slip to the Practice enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, or
- Telephone the Repeat Prescription line 768905 between 8.30am – 1.00pm on Monday to Friday only. However, this line is very busy at certain times and you may prefer to re-order using one of the alternative methods above.
- Ordering over the internet – via My Health Online.
All prescriptions take at least two full working days before they are ready for collection, and you should re-order at least one week before you run out.
Please allow extra time over weekends or Bank Holidays.
Repeat prescriptions are normally authorised for between three and six months – the re-order slip shows a review date and you may be asked to arrange an appointment with your Doctor before further supplies are ordered.
We cannot take orders for any type of medication over the main Practice telephone number.
You can now choose to collect your medication from any of the town Chemists, and some Chemists provide a free home delivery service – ask the Chemist.
My Health Online
My Health online is a new online service brought to you from NHS Wales. My Health Online offers patients the convenience to order repeat prescriptions and book appointments using the internet.
Winch Lane Surgery offers patients the opportunity to order repeat prescriptions over the internet and book appointments with their usual doctor.
If you wish to register you will need to complete a registration form and return it to the Practice in person with a form of photographic identification (e.g.passport or driving license). You will then be provided with your personal login details. You will then access the my health online website and enter your user details.
If you have any queries relating to this please contact the surgery.