Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is looking to further develop their career in general practice?
Are you looking to live in an area of outstanding natural beauty? West Wales provides a wonderful lifestyle opportunity, with an abundance of beautiful beaches, spectacular mountains and historic castles. The area offers excellent quality schools, affordable and attractive residential properties, excellent amenities and a huge range of outdoor activities.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and innovative practice as a Salaried GP / Partner to work 8 sessions per week. No extended hours or weekend work.
The practice is based in Haverfordwest in modern and recently extended premises. This well organised GP Training Practice with over 14,000 patients, comprising of 5 partners and 3 salaried GPs, providing first class patient care.
- Patient focused ‘Personal List’ system
- Forward – thinking Further Training Practice and Medical Students from UWCM, Swansea & Imperial
- Enhanced services include Dermatology and Substance Misuse clinics
- Supportive health care team of Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Health Care assistants.
- Excellent working relationships with on site District Nurse and Health Visitor teams.
For further details please contact Dr David Davies on 01437 762333. Please apply with a CV and covering letter for the attention of Nicola Tinsley, Practice Manager, Winch Lane Surgery, Haverfordwest, SA61 1RN. Email:Nicola.email@example.com.
Please see attached additional information document which gives useful links for further information on the area.
Closing date: Friday 3rd April 2015